Having issues accessing our TeamROR app?
Have a read of our common queries and solutions below:
- If a live zoom meeting will not launch for you within the app try deleting the app and installing it again.
- If you can't access one section or more on the app, clear your cache and try again. To clear your cache on the app, go to the homepage, click the 3 dots on the top right, hit 'clear cache', exit the app completely and go back in and sign in again.
- If you get a message saying you are already signed in on another device when you try to login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you receive an email saying your account needs to be verified when you try logging into the app please email email@example.com.
- If you receive an email saying your account does not exist when you try logging into the app please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can’t access certain sections of the app such as manuals, check ins, etc. please try the following:
- Sign out of the app.
- Delete the app.
- Reinstall the app.
- Sign back in.
- If you still can't access parts of the app, please email email@example.com.