Cook & Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 wrap
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 80g kidney beans
- 125g Uncles Ben’s Mexican rice
- 20g white cheddar, grated
- 4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ avocado, sliced
1. Start by scrambling your eggs over a low heat with a little bit of seasoning.
2. Heat the rice through by popping it into the microwave - I like to use half otherwise the wrap will be too full to close up properly.
3. Start assembling your wrap by putting down a bed rice first, then follow with the remaining ingredients. It doesn’t matter what order you put them down in but I find it easiest if the rice is down first.
4. Roll the wrap up tightly in some tinfoil, cut in half and enjoy