Cook & Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 120g crunchy peanut butter
- 120g honey
- 60g Femfuelz chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Mix everything together in a bowl using an electric hand whisk.
- Wet your hands with some water and begin shaping out the brookies. You simply want to roll them into little balls and place them onto a tray with some parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Once they come out of the oven squash them down ever so slightly with a fork so they look nice and cracked along the sides.