Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 serving tagliatelle
- 2 bacon medallions, diced
- 1 whole egg, scrambled
- 4-6 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Sauté the bacon pieces on a pan over a medium heat and season with pepper.
- Cook the tagliatelle in salted boiling water. Drain and reserve some of the salted water.
- Turn the pan off with the bacon and add in the cooked tagliatelle.
- Mix together the parmesan cheese and egg together in a bowl and pour it over the pasta. Shake the pan back and forth to mix everything together. Be careful not to scramble the egg. Add a few splashes of the pasta water to bring everything together and make a creamy consistency.
- Serve with an extra grating of parmesan cheese.