CHOCOLATE BERRY BAKED OATS
- 50g Oats
- 30g FemFuelz cookies & cream protein
- 50ml Milk
- 1 Tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Berries (I used frozen)
- Mix oats, protein, cocoa and honey in the blender then add milk and mix together.
- Put some fry light on your dish and empty contents in.
- Cover with chocolate of choice-I used half an orange and almond bar from Aldi then cook in the oven at 180 for 7 minutes
- I used 50g frozen blueberries and 50g raspberries to top. Put them into a bowl with some water and defrost in microwave for 2 minutes. Drain off the water and pour over your oats mix