CHOCOLATE FUDGE MUFFINS
Cook & Prep time: 50 minutes
- 100g plain flour
- 35g FemFuelz chocolate protein
- 35g cocoa
- ¾ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp instant coffee - I would recommend ‘Nescafe Azera’ espresso
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 140g yoghurt - I would recommend Fage 0% fat
- 170g honey
- 80ml milk (dairy milk OR plant milk)
- 55g coconut oil, melted
- Tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 90g peanut butter
- 6 tbsp honey
- 25g cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp milk (dairy milk OR plant milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 150C. Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.
- In a bowl, with a whisk, mix the eggs, yoghurt, honey, milk, coconut oil and vanilla essence together.
- In a separate bowl, with a whisk mix the plain flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, instant coffee power, dark chocolate chips and salt together.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients using the back of a spoon and pour the wet mixture into it. Use a wooden spoon and mix it altogether.
- Divide the mixture up amongst the 12 muffin cases and bake in them in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool.
- Once cool, finish them with some chocolate icing, a dusting of cocoa powder and a grating of dark chocolate.
Yum. Chocolate fudge heaven!