CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP
Cook & Prep time: 50 minutes
- 1 chicken breast, raw, cut into strips
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cream flour
- 30g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Baby gem lettuce, sliced
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 wrap
1. Preheat the oven to 200C fan.
2. Next, breadcrumb the chicken. Do this by putting each chicken slice into flour, followed by the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
3. Add the breaded strips onto a tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. Serve by adding a dollop of mayonnaise into the centre of wrap and spreading it out, followed by the lettuce, cucumber, crispy chicken pieces and sweet chilli sauce.