Cook & Prep time: 30 minutes
Make these as versatile as ye like. I like to switch up my toppings and doing a variation of all of them across each taco. It’s completely up to you, take a look at the suggested toppings, pick a few and get cooking!
- 250g cod, raw
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Flatbreads or soft tacos shells
- Pomegranate seeds
- Tomato Salsa (see below)
- Guacamole (see below)
- Rainbow slaw (see below)
- Sriracha or Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ clove of garlic
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ lemon juiced
- Coriander, finely chopped
Eoin’s rainbow slaw:
- 30g red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar
- First, assemble all the toppings you are going to use as it will be a matter of just cooking the fish and then putting the taco together.
- Once all the toppings are ready. Bring a frying pan to a medium heat with some olive oil. Add in the garlic and chilli. Season the cod and place it skin down if you using. Cook for about 2-3 minutes aside flipping gentle in-between. You will know it’s ready when you can carefully pull the fish apart with a fork.
- Once the fish is cooked pull it park gently so you are left with small pieces of the fish to pop into your tacos.
- Assemble each taco and enjoy.