Cook & Prep time: 40 minutes
MAKES 9 LARGE OR 12 SMALL
- 150g oats
- 60g femfuelz vanilla protein mixed with 120ml milk (dairy or plant)
- 300g medjool dates, chopped
- 100g honey
- 100g roughly chopped nuts
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 100g peanut butter
- 300g dark & milk chocolate. I did a mix of half & half.
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan.
- Add the oats, pumpkin seeds, nuts & cinnamon into a big bowl and give it a mix together.
- In a pot heat the honey, peanut butter & medjool dates together. Once it is all melted down add it into another bowl along with the protein and milk mixture. Give it a good mix together. Add the vanilla extract at this stage too.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and give it all a good mix.
- Press the mixture into an 8x8 inch tin. Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes (until golden brown).
- Leave to cool. Meanwhile melt the chocolate over a saucepan and pour over the top of the flapjacks. Sprinkle a bit of rock salt on top. Leave to cool for about 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.