Cook & Prep time: 15 minute
Calories: Varies in how it is cracked
- 300g chocolate, milk or dark. I like to use half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate.
- Cashew Nuts
- Brazil nuts
- Dried cranberries (optional)
- Line a tray with parchment paper measuring at about 20x23cm, roughly.
- Melt the chocolate until its silky smooth and pour it onto the lined tray. Tip the tray from side to side to evenly spread out the chocolate. Don’t spread it out too much as you want some pieces to be nice and chunky.
- Sprinkle on your desired toppings and leave to set until solid.
- Smash it up and enjoy. Make the pieces as big or as small as you like!