PEANUT BUTTER POWER BALLS
Cook & Prep time: 30 minutes
- 50g Femfuelz vanilla protein powder
- 50g ground almonds
- 50g oats
- 80g honey
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 90ml water
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Salted peanuts, chopped
1. Blitz the oats into a flour in a food processor.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients in and blitz until the mixture is incorporated together.
3. Shape the mixture into balls. Place them onto a plate and into the fridge to firm up.
4. Melt some dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until it’s completely melted. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate so that is completely coated. Sprinkle some chopped salted nuts on top.
5. Pop them back into the fridge or freezer to firm up.
Store in air tight container in your fridge for the week.