PRAWN & CHORIZO RICE
Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cooked rice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 150g frozen cooked king prawns, defrosted
- 25g chorizo, sliced
- 50g frozen peas, cooked
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Add the chorizo to a pan over a medium heat. Once fat begins to appear from the chorizo add the garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, prawns and peas and cook for 5 minutes more while continuously mixing everything around.
- Push everything in the pan to the side. Pour the scrambled egg in and keep stirring until it’s cooked through. Once the egg is cooked through mix it throughout the mixture that was pushed to the side. Add in the spring onion, season, serve and enjoy.