RHUBARB & PEAR CRUMBLE
Cook & Prep time: 60 minutes
- 1 pear
- 2 rhubarb stalks
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Honey, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 170C.
2. Roughly chop the pear and rhubarb. Place the pieces into a suitable. size dish and drizzle with a tablespoon or two with honey.
3. Next make the crumble mixture. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Add in the honey, milk & vanilla extract. Mix together.
4. In bowl add in the oats, cinnamon and ginger. Mix together with a pinch of salt.
5. Pour the coconut oil mixture into the oats and mix until it’s all well incorporated together.
6. Sprinkle to oat mixture over the pear and rhubarb.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and flaked almonds.