SUNDAY MORNING FRY UP
Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 turkey sausages
- 2 rashers
- 1 egg
- 1 SLICE soda bread
- Button mushrooms
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pop the sausages and rashers underneath grill.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the grill pan for the last 5 minutes to colour them lightly.
- Once everything is cooked and ready to go switch the grill off but keep everything inside to keep it warm while you poach the egg.
- Add the mushrooms into a pot with some seasoning and a small bit of butter. Cook the mushrooms over a medium heat.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Add a splash of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Crack the egg into a small bowl. Grab a spoon and swirl the water around. Pour the egg into the centre of the whirlpool and leave to poach for 4-5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and pat dry with kitchen paper towel.
- To serve, lightly toast some soda bread. Place the poached egg on top of the buttered soda bread and add everything else around it. Finish by sprinkling some finely chopped parsley on top and enjoy.