- 250g Chips
- 150g of 5% fat mince
- 20g Cheese
- Red Pepper
- Spices of choice (I used chilli powder & chilli flakes)
- Taco Seasoning
- Hot wings sauce Cali Cali Foods
- Light Mayo
- I chopped up potato for the chips and cooked them in the air fryer (first time using one BEST invention ever I’ve clearly been living under a rock).
- Cover the chips in fry light and put your spices on before cooking.
- Cook your mince with salsa, seasoning and peppers.
- Once they are all done plate up and sprinkle with your cheese and add your sauce on top...D.E.L.I.S.H
Enjoyyyyy and make sure to tag me if you try them