APPLE & CINNAMON BREAKFAST MUFFINS
Cook & Prep time: 50 minutes
- 200g self raising flour
- 50g oats
- 3 heaped tbsp of light brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 red apples (grated)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- Mixed Berries
- Ground Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160 Fan.
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder together in a bowl. Mix together using a whisk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, greek yoghurt and oil. Mix together using a fork.
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients together in a large bowl. Add one tablespoon into each muffin case. Add 2 or 3 berries ontop and then another tablespoon of the muffin mixture ontop. Finish the top of the muffin with a sprinkling of oats, ground almonds and a few berries.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Finish by dusting some icing sugar on top.