Cook & Prep time: 35 minutes
MAKES 12 SMALL OR 9 LARGE
- 60g femfuelz vanilla protein
- 200g oats
- 200g peanut butter
- 100g honey
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 60ml milk of any sort
- 200g chocolate, melted
- Chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan.
- Mix the protein and oats together.
- Pop the peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence together into a bowl. Place the mixture into a microwave safe bowl and into the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix it altogether until its well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the oats along with the milk.
- Press it mixture into a 9x9inch tin lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then pour the melted chocolate over the top followed by the chopped nuts.
- Cut into the desired amount of pieces and enjoy.