VEGETABLE STIR FRY
You can add chicken/beef or tofu to this recipe.
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Broccoli florets (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1x serving udon noodles
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Spring onions, finely chopped
- Cashew, finely chopped
- Coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp honey
- 50ml water
- Cook the noodles as per the cooking instructions.
- Mix everything for the sauce in a bowl so it is ready to pour in.
- Start by cooking off the vegetables in some olive with some garlic over a medium heat.
- Follow with the cooked noodles and then the sauce. Mix everything together.
- Push everything on the pan to one side and crack the egg into a clear space and scramble it up. Mix this into the noodle mixture.
- Serve it up and garnish the noodles with some roughly chopped cashews, fresh coriander, red chilli and spring onion.